Mumbai is not just the financial capital of the country; it is also a key player in the rapidly growing domestic as well as global real estate market. With so many upcoming residential projects in Mumbai, investing in a good property becomes more complex. But when it comes to Navi Mumbai, you can rest assured!
In Navi Mumbai, the planned and pleasant locale of Nerul is stirring up a new wave of luxury residential projects. Here’s a sneak peek into 5 strong reasons for buying a luxury apartment in Nerul:
1. Unlike most of Mumbai, roads in Nerul are planned and maintained with right-angled intersections, prominent road signs and traffic signals with LED time displays. The proposed Navi Mumbai International Airport and Mumbai Trans Harbour Link (MTHL), also known as Sewri-Nhava Sheva Trans Harbour Link, will be a 22-km freeway grade road bridge, further improving the connectivity.
2. Many prominent educational institutions have their branches, study centres and campuses set up in Nerul. Delhi Public School, Apeejay School, Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College, T.S. Chanakya, to name a few, create a top-notch environment for education.
3. Nerul is also a high-end hub of social & lifestyle experiences with multi-national food-chains, coffee shops, lounges and more within its premises. The eatery options are wide and rampant, catering to every pocket size.
4. The area is also blessed with umpteen shopping avenues, malls and high-streets. This enables the crowd to be within reach of the best that Mumbai’s fashion industry has to offer.
5. Being a part of a good social infrastructure, Nerul also extends some unique privileges, such as Central Park, 18 Hole Golf Course, Utsav Chowk & ISKCON Temple.
In Nerul, the connoisseurs of fine living may further narrow down to the Palm Beach Road. This is certainly one of the most sophisticated residential neighbourhoods in the vicinity and cannot get better than with Metro Group’s latest offering of luxury apartments. Named as, The Palms, this residential project offers exclusive 2 & 3 BHK lake-facing apartments with private terraces & 25,000 sq. ft. landscaped garden on podium. To know more about the project, see this 2 and 3 BHK Apartments in Nerul Navi Mumbai